Playlist: Soundcloud Discoveries Part XXXII
Click Names of Artists in Soundcloud Discoveries Part XXXII for more info on them
- Ponce: Nostalgic indie pop that dwells in a world of 80’s vibes and modern inhibitions that perfectly capture our senses with a sense of amazement and wonder.
- Jolene: Mesmerizing and seductive indie rock that captures the essence of the modern experience while maintaining a charm that invites anyone and everyone.
- Dua Lipa (Off Bloom Remix): The talented Danish trio Off Bloom show us that not only are they creative monsters in regards of their own music but they can create some truly sick remixes.
- Karma Club: Playful and honest indie pop that pulls us into a soundscape of a masterful union of enticing vocals and relaxing tunes that take us on a trip through time.
- Hot Collars: Indie rock that is a little bit city and a little bit country in its soundscape that rebels from the norm and that is perfectly refreshing.
- Leivi and the Cat: There’s something beyond the grasp of the normal and it is simply hypnotizing and invigorating in the truth that dwells in its melody and verses.
- Halo Circus: The past, the present and the future unite in the beautiful vocals of Allison Iraheta as she leads the band into a realm of their own creation.
- Duncan Lloyd: Maximo Park’s guitarist showcases that he is not only part of my favorite bands but also a gifted songwriter who captures our ears through melodies that are filled with stories we can connect with.
- Blende ft. Mattie Safer: Playful and electric electronica that captures the magic of its soundscape perfectly with vocals that are truly hypnotizing and melodies that are bound to captivate you always.
- Joseph of Mercury: With a name that implies something otherworldly, Joseph of Mercury does not disappoint with melodies and verses that take us to a higher form of existence.
Take Soundcloud Discoveries Part XXXII on the go with Spotify:
- Featured Music Video: “Fall to my knees” by Kid Astray
- Music Video Recommendation: “Hydroplane” by Simple Man